Thursday, May 31, 2007

Burn the Fat Inner Circle (Part 1)


www.BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com

I am very excited today as I have just recently accessed Tom Venuto's new (opened Sept 2006)"Burn The Fat Inner Circle" membership site. I read Tom's e-book, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" about 3 or 4 years ago, and still believe it to be the best book on diet, training, fat loss & muscle building I have ever seen. Well, "Inner Circle" takes this all to a whole new level.

I haven't had a chance to check out everything yet as there is so much on the site. I plan to do a full review on here in the near future, but just wanted to get the word out about this great resource ASAP.

Click below to see all the great stuff you can find on Burn The Fat Inner Circle.


www.BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com

No comments: